About Kane Fulton
Kane has written about enterprise IT, consumer tech and startups since graduating with a Master’s degree in 2011.
He is currently the Community Engagement Manager for Yorkshire & Humber at Tech North. Read his articles here.
- He runs the Yorkshire Startups Facebook group.
- And publishes a photoblog on Medium that documents his community engagement work.
- He also maintains a Twitter list of superb industry folk from Yorkshire. It’s called Yorkshire Tech Champions.
- He uses that list to curate a daily Nuzzel newsletter of interesting stories those people have shared.
- His previous role was Computing Editor at TechRadar.
- He has also written for TechRadar Pro, T3, Information Age, Computer Weekly, the Yorkshire Evening Post, and Guardian Online.
- When he isn’t out and about, he’s recording guitar licks and songs.